Sonoma County North goals:
1. Support and promote our local farmers and their products.
2. Support the products and activities of those who are preserving (or inventing) local and regional traditions in the growing and preparation of food.
3. Present educational programs and events that enhance member and community knowledge about sustainable farming and food production, biodiversity, food traditions, and the benefits of eating food that is fresh, seasonal, and locally produced.
4. Create events that take place at table to increase the sense of community among members of our convivium, members of fellow Sonoma County convivia, and members of the community.
5. Engage in community projects and organizations that promote food justice and equity in bringing food from farm to table.
6. Develop and broaden relationships and exchanges with others who share the guiding values of Slow Food.
7. Develop or engage in projects that reach beyond Sonoma County to foster cultural exchange and support the food production and educational activities of struggling communities in the United States and elsewhere.
Sonoma County North address:
P.O. Box 1494 | Healdsburg CA | 95448
Sonoma County North leaders:
Mark Crapeau, Treasurer
Carol Diaz, Co-Chair, Communications
Marie Giacalone, Co-Chair, Events
Lisa Hunter, Membership
Marie Giacalone, Chair
AMIDI, Marilee Wingert
Ark of Taste, Elissa Rubin-Mahon
Local Farmer, Lisa Hunter
Bodega Red Potato, Zureal Bernier
School Gardens, Debbi Crapeau
Snail of Approval, Carol Diaz