Celebrate our 2023 Snail of Approval Awardees! We will honor 12 local restaurants, farms, and artisan producers at the 6th Annual Snail of Approval Awards ceremony at the Sebastopol Grange.
Meet our community of honorees and enjoy their tastes and displays, while learning about local food businesses. They will be joining a growing group of local Sonoma County food purveyors and hundreds of awardees from across the country.
2023 Snail of Approval Awardees:
- Americana Sebastopol, Sebastopol
- [the bejkr], Sonoma
- Bricoleur Vineyards Culinary Garden, Windsor
- Fourteen Magpies Handmade Jams & Preserves, Santa Rosa
- Goguette Bread, Santa Rosa
- Psychic Pie, Sebastopol
- Sarmentine Artisan Boulanger, Santa Rosa
- SingleThread Farm, Healdsburg
- The Spinster Sisters, Santa Rosa
- Culinary Farm at St Francis Winery & Vineyards, Santa Rosa
- Wise Acre Farm, Windsor
- Volo Chocolate, Windsor
Light bites and beverages will be served.
Snail of Approval is a recognition given to food businesses that pursue and practice Slow Food values of good, clean and fair food for all. As a locally run but internationally recognized program, Snail of Approval is a powerful recognition. Slow Food in Sonoma County is a joint project of two local Slow Food chapters, Sonoma County North and Russian River, run in partnership with Slow Food USA.